Classic Metal Roofs, LLC Has You Covered
We are proud to call ourselves the leading providers of metal roofs specifically built to function best in conditions specific to the New England area, with three generations of expertise in the industry to back us up. Our aluminum, copper and zinc roofing has set new standards in the appearance and function of homes in Mystic, CT and surrounding areas for over 15 years, improving the homeowner’s experience one family at a time. Our materials will serve you better than a conventional asphalt roof, and our expert staff will guide you each step of the way, from design to maintenance.
The Advantages of Classic Metal Roofs
Our materials and designs are uncontested top performers when it comes to durability and the security of your home. In fact, our roofs typically will last up to ten times as long as a conventional asphalt roof, and in contrast require little to no maintenance and consistent performance throughout their lifetime. Some beneficial features of our systems include:
- Hidden fastener system to protect your roof from high winds without sacrificing attractive streamlined appearance
- Eliminate common roofing damages like rust, chipping, curling and cracking
- Will not absorb water or foment growth of moss, lichens and insect infestations, unlike asphalt shingles
- Eliminate leaking due to ice dams
- ENERGY STAR rated and, when installed, raises the LEED rating of buildings
- Manufactured with 95% post-consumer recycled aluminum, copper or zinc
- Can be installed directly over a layer of asphalt roofing, reducing cost and landfill waste during construction
Call us at (866) 303-2002 or fill out the form on our website to get a free estimate today for your family’s Mystic, CT home or to learn more about our materials and process by speaking to one of our knowledgeable staff members.