Classic Metal Roofs, LLC: What Your Halifax, MA Home Deserves
Discriminating homeowners in and around the Halifax area have been making the switch from conventional roofing materials to metals such as our aluminum, copper, and zinc roofs. The facts speak for themselves:
- Metal roofs last longer than conventional roofs. With our expert installation services and high quality materials, there is no need for worry as you can be sure your roof will seal out water, sustain high winds, and easily shed snow and ice. Our materials are also resistant to fire, insect infestation, rot, and organic growth. In fact, aluminum roofs can last up to 100 years, as compared to asphalt roofs which need constant maintenance and full replacement typically within 15 years.
- Metal roofs are more lightweight than asphalt shingles. Our durable, heavy-gauge aluminum weighs only a fraction of conventional asphalt roofs, relieving stress to your home’s structure, especially in snowy and icy conditions.
- Our metal roofs can be installed directly over your old asphalt roof, eliminating the need for costly removal and disposal.
- Our roofing systems are designed to achieve the highest performance in heat conduction, reflecting more heat during the day so you can keep your energy costs low.
- Unlike inferior metal roofing materials such as steel and galvalume, with our materials there is no fear of corrosion or electrolysis damages.
Our History and Our Promise
Classic Metal Roofs is undoubtedly the best choice in New England for metal roofing. With over 15 years of expertise in the unique conditions of Massachusetts, Connecticut, and surrounding areas, we have what it takes to make your remodel or new construction easy and hassle-free, with benefits you and your family can reap for a lifetime. In fact, we guarantee every residential installation under our limited lifetime warranty, so you can rest assured that we will be with you and your new roof every step of the way.
Let the experts at Classic Metal Roofs answer your metal roofing questions today! Contact us at (866) 660-6668 or fill out our Free Consultation form for a free quote.